Do you often have to drag yourself to work out? Do you feel low energy, distracted, and uninspired when exercising? Does it feel like you’re not able to give your workouts your all? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may want to consider adding FUEL to your pre-workout regimen.
Just like protein supplements provide the benefits of added amino acids for building muscle, FUEL is a pre-workout supplement that may give you the boost you need to get the most out of your workout sessions.
So, what are the top benefits of FUEL and how can it help you? Read on to learn what makes this supplement the ultimate workout partner.
1. It may increase energy
Having adequate energy can be the difference between a hard-hitting workout that delivers results and a sluggish workout that leaves you feeling disappointed and unproductive.
FUEL contains several ingredients specifically geared towards fighting fatigue and providing the energy you need to crush your workouts. These ingredients include:
- Beta-alanine: This amino acid has been shown to reduce fatigue, as well as lactic acid build-up.
- Caffeine: This compound stimulates the brain and central nervous system, preventing the onset of tiredness.
- EnXtra®: As a proprietary extract of Alpinia galangal—a plant in the ginger family— EnXtra® has been proven to improve alertness for up to 5 hours and amplify caffeine’s benefits without the “crash.”
2. It may elevate mental focus
Another important ingredient in a successful workout is focus. Without it, you may get distracted, be careless with your movements, lose track of your counts, or become disconnected from your goals.
FUEL contains a few key ingredients that aid in focus, including:
- EnXtra®: In addition to providing energy, this natural extract targets a cognitive process known as “Attention Network Function” (ANF), which is the ability of the brain to allocate resources to a specific task.
- Caffeine: Although most known for its energy-boosting capabilities, caffeine also boosts the brain's production of a neurochemical called dopamine, which controls the ability to focus and maintain concentration.
- L-theanine: This amino acid naturally occurs in green tea and black tea and has been shown to improve mental focus.
- L-tyrosine: This amino acid is very popular due to its ability to improve alertness, attention, focus, and mood.
3. It may enhance your performance
Not only does FUEL provide the energy and focus needed to show up as your best, most motivated self to your workouts, but it also may enhance your physical performance.
FUEL contains choline bitartrate, a vitamin-like compound that’s essential for humans. Also known as vitamin B4, choline plays a major role in strength, power, and exercise recovery. Unfortunately, research shows that more than 90 percent of people aren’t getting enough of this key nutrient. Chances are, you’re deficient in choline, which could be contributing to your lack of power and results in the gym.
FUEL also contains L-citrulline, which has been shown to increase oxygen content in muscles and improve exercise performance. Both endurance performance and weight training performance may be improved with L-citrulline.
The bottom line
The proprietary blend of ingredients in FUEL don’t come with “crash” either—just sustained energy for better results. Available in Hawaiian Splash and Raspberry Lime flavors, this powdered supplement is something you’ll look forward to taking before every workout.*
If you’re ready to experience these energizing benefits for yourself, pick up a bag of FUEL today. Also, be sure to check out Flyte’s product page for other effective supplements to support your health and wellness.