What is TEST and What Are Its Benefits?
Achieving your fitness goals is about much more than showing up at the gym and putting in raw effort. In order to be successful, you need to start with a balanced foundation, which includes a healthy level of testosterone. While present in both men and women, testosterone is the main sex hormone in males and is found in much higher levels in men.
A man’s testosterone level is highest in his late 30s and then declines by one percent each year. This hormone contributes to many important functions, including muscle growth and strength, bone growth and strength, mood, alertness, concentration, energy production, sex drive, and sperm production. Needless to say, if your testosterone is low, many areas of your life may be negatively affected, including your performance in the gym. That’s where TEST comes in.
TEST is a natural supplement that’s designed to increase free testosterone. Free testosterone is bioavailable, meaning it can be utilized immediately by the body. In this article, we’ll be sharing the top benefits of TEST and how it may help you harness your body’s full potential, both in and out of the gym.
1. It contains testosterone-boosting ingredients
TEST’s formula provides a synergistic blend of natural ingredients that have been shown to increase free and overall testosterone production. Let’s take a look at a few of the key players:
- KSM-66® is the highest concentration, full-spectrum ashwagandha root extract available on the global market today. Research has shown that KSM-66® may help increase overall free testosterone. On top of that, it’s also been shown to reduce cortisol, reduce stress and anxiety, enhance sports performance, support fat loss, increase lean muscle mass, and improve overall strength.
- PrimaVie® is premium-grade, purified Shilajit extract from the Himalayas. It has been used for centuries in Ayurveda as a natural testosterone booster and is backed by clinical research. It also offers a range of other benefits, including increased exercise performance, slowing of the aging process, and decreased inflammation.
- Eurycoma longifolia is a tall shrub-tree commonly found in Southeast Asia that’s known for its ability to increase testosterone levels, increase muscle size and strength, accelerate recovery from exercise, reduce stress, and reduce fatigue.
2. It promotes a healthy overall hormone balance
While increasing free testosterone is certainly important, it’s equally essential to minimize excess estrogen. TEST contains an Anti-Aromatase Complex, which contains three all-natural ingredients, including stinging nettle root extract, diindolymethane (DIM), and boron glycinate.
These three ingredients are aromatase inhibitors, which lower estrogen levels by stopping an enzyme in fat tissue (called aromatase) from converting testosterone into estrogen.
Ultimately, with continued use, the Anti-Aromatase Complex in TEST may support a healthy testosterone to estrogen ratio which, in turn, promotes optimal function of endocrine and hormone systems in men and women.
3. It may increase nitric oxide levels
TEST contains S7™ Nitric Oxide Complex, which is a low-dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients that have been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide by a whopping 230 percent. Why is this important? An increase in nitric oxide aids you by delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to your muscles during exercise, helping them grow and strengthen to their full capacity.
The bottom line
If you’re looking for a natural way to boost your testosterone levels without negative side effects, consider adding TEST to your routine. It’s jam-packed with ingredients that not only boost testosterone levels, but may also support your mood, strength, energy levels, exercise performance, and overall well-being.
If you’re ready to get your hormones back on track and truly reap the benefits of your workouts, pick up a bottle of TEST today. Also, be sure to check out Flyte’s product page for other effective supplements to support your health and wellness.
Leave a comment